Monday, January 23, 2012

Busy

Hey there, I know I am not a very good blogger. I have had a zillion blogs (not lying! ok, well at least 10) in the last 20 years and I have never kept up any of them. Some go for years before I post again. It's not that I have nothing to say, it's just that my life goes in busy spurts sometimes and I never have enough hours in a day to do everything. I'm sure many people can relate. I found one a few months ago that I wrote feverishly on when Damien was 2 and then never posted on it again! It was fun looking back on what I was blogging about then...almost the same as I am blogging about now only I am 15 years older haha!

So I have been busy making crafts. birdsnest wire necklaces and hats and a circle skirt for belly dancing. I have not done a lick of sewing in the last week because I have not felt like it. I have been too tired and too bitchy to do much of anything. I'm not sure why I am bitchy either so it's not something I can fix right away. I think I am just pissy with life and until I make some life changes I am going to stay this way. And it's not too bad, everyone leaves me alone if  I get that "look" on my face. Which gives me a little more "me" time then I am used to. Although once I have had me time, I have to play catch-up because I my schedule does not allow for me time. Catch 22... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment